By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the elements and characteristics of a home inspection
- Discuss strategies for preparing both the seller and the buyer for the home inspection
- List the steps to take when preparing a home for the inspection
- Describe common report findings
- Review questions that are frequently asked to home inspectors
This is an online course and will be taught remotely by the instructor using Zoom’s virtual meeting technology. Click here to download the Zoom Client
. Zoom is available for a wide range of devices including desktop, tablet and phone.
Upon completing the registration for this course, you will receive a personalized link to access the online course. If you do not receive the confirmation email containing the link, please contact us and we will resend it to you.
To receive continuing education credits for this course, you must be in the meeting room on time and you must stay in the meeting room until the course has ended. If you arrive late, or leave early, you will not receive credit.
With over 20 years in construction and inspections, Shawn’s combination of experience and caring are hard to find. AmeriSpec is proud to have Shawn Thomas as an expert in new construction, commercial, and general inspections.
Preferred Systems, Inc.
1001 State Street, Suite 1400
Erie, PA 16501
License Number: RT-0010353,RI007892
AmeriSpec Inspection Services
108 Isaacs Shore Rd
Milford, DE 19963